Fields marked with an * are required
Academic Background and Community Service
Explain why a college degree is important to you. Relate life experiences that have caused you to seek a college degree and what you hope to accomplish after college. Please write your essay in a Word Document and attach it below.
Conditions of The Trenchard Foundation Scholarship Grants
1. If awarded the Trenchard Foundation Scholarship Grant, you must provide a transcript indicating an overall GPA of 3.0 or better at the end of each semester. The transcript should be mailed to The Trenchard Foundation by the college you are attending.
2. If awarded the Trenchard Foundation Scholarship Grant, you must return an enrollment verification form properly executed by you and the college in order to receive your scholarship money for each semester.
3. If awarded the Trenchard Foundation Scholarship Grant, you must remain a person of high moral character. Use or possession of illegal drugs or commission of a crime involving moral turpitude are violations of this condition.
4. If awarded the Trenchard Foundation Scholarship Grant, you must remain a full-time student at a four year college approved by The Trenchard Foundation and pass at least 12 hours each semester in order to continue to receive your scholarship grant.
5. If awarded the Trenchard Foundation Scholarship Grant, and you fail to comply with any of the above conditions, your scholarship grant from The Trenchard Foundation may be terminated.
6. If awarded the Trenchard Foundation Scholarship Grant, and you comply with all of the above conditions, a check in the amount of $1,250.00 will be mailed to your college to be applied to tuition for each semester you are enrolled as a full-time student, with a 3.0 or better overall grade point average, with the grant to continue for a maximum of eight semesters (four years).
By submitting this application form I agree that I understand and accept the above terms and conditions.
(please note that it may take a few minutes to upload attachments and send the form. When Ready, please click the Submit Button once and wait until you see acknowledgement that the form has been submitted.)
Items to be mailed to 6006 North Mesa St, Ste 704, El Paso, Tx 79912: High School Transcript, a recent photo, your Essay, and 3 letters of reference.